Here’s the other product of the big bucket of strawberries that my neighbors gave me. Sweet strawberry vinaigrette. Serve this Strawberry Vinaigrette over a simple salad of baby greens, sliced almonds (maybe candied if you have them on hand) sliced strawberries and diced avocado. Early summer lunch or dinner is done in a flash!
Strawberry VinaigretteSERVES About 1 Cup PrintDownload
- 1/2 cup of strawberries, cut up
- 1 tsp of dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp of champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- 1/4-1/3 cup olive oil
- pinch of salt
- In a blender or small food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Adjust the sweetness if need be by adding a little bit of honey at a time.
- Keep refrigerated for up to a week.