Happy Friday! Are you ready to cool down with today’s cucumber cooler cocktail? This is incredibly refreshing for a hot, muggy Friday afternoon. And…I used…you guessed it, cucumbers from the garden! Sustainable eating and drinking.;)
I’m tempted to make a big pitcher of this in a non alcoholic version. Infuse sparkling water with a little fresh sliced ginger, cucumber, a splash of fresh squeezed lemon juice and maybe a tiny dollop of agave…hydrating never tasted so good!
Cucumber CoolerSERVES 2 PrintDownload
- 4-6 oz of ginger flavored vodka, depending on how strong you like your drinks and/or how long your week was.
- 1 tbsp of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- about half of a cucumber
- 1 tsp of agave nectar
- soda water
- Pour the vodka, lemon juice, agave and cucumbers in a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the cucumbers a little bit to release their flavor.
- Put some ice in the shaker and shake until cold.
- Divide between two glasses with ice and top off with a little soda water.