- 1 cup of Melting Chocolate: I used Bakers, microwaveable dipping chocolate
- 12 Jumbo Marshmallows
- About 5 graham crackers
- 12 wooden skewers
- Start by crushing the graham crackers into coarse crumbs. Pour them in a bowl.
- Place a skewer in each marshmallow and then line a small baking sheet with wax paper before you dip them.
- Melt the chocolate according to the package directions.
- Dip each marshmallow in the chocolate and then coat the chocolate in graham cracker crumbs. Place on the wax paper and repeat until all the marshmallows have been dipped.
- To set the chocolate, place the marshmallows in the freezer for 10 minutes and then serve them.
- Servings : 12
Read more about this chef..