Tomato Pesto BruschettaSERVES 6-8 PrintDownload
- 1 container or about 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, cut into fourths
- 2 heaping Tablespoons of prepared pesto
- French Baguette (or gluten free crackers)
- Olive oil
- Slice the baguette and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle each slice with a little olive oil and place in a 350 degree oven.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until crisp.
- Rinse tomatoes. Cut them in fourths and put into a bowl.
- You can let them drain in a sieve if you'd like to remove some of the excess juice.
- Add the pesto and a sprinkle of salt. Mix together. Serve with the sliced baguette.