Sour Cream and Chive Deviled EggsSERVES 8-10 PrintDownload
- 8 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise
- 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup of chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra chive's for garnish
- plastic baggie to pipe egg mixture into whites
- Hard boil the eggs in boiling water for about 12-15 minutes. Plunge into ice water to cool
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half scooping out the yolk. Set the whites aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the yolks with a fork to break up.
- Mix in sour cream, mayo, chives and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Spoon the mixture into a plastic baggie and snip one end to pipe the filling into the whites.
- Fill the whites and top with snips of chives.
- Chill until ready to eat.