- about 2 cups
- 3 medium peaches
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp of water
- dash of vanilla, optional
- Wash and peel the peaches. Cut into slices and place in a small saucepan.
- Add the sugar, water, salt and vanilla if you're using it.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce and simmer for about 15 minutes until the peaches are super soft and the mixture has thickened.
- When cooled, store in mason jars in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve on pancakes, waffles, on cheese plates or in the appetizer we're making today.
Read more about this chef..