Baked Goat Cheese with Peach Compote
- 4 oz of goat cheese
- 1 cup of Peach Compote (recipe below)
- honey, optional
- Jennifer's Homemade Rosemary Flatbreads
- Press the goat cheese into a small cast iron skillet or baking dish, leaving about a 1 inch well between the edge of the skillet and goat cheese.
- Spoon the peach compote around the goat cheese.
- Bake at 350 until the goat cheese is melted about bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- You can drizzle a little honey over the top before serving or leave it plain.
- Serve with Jennifer's Homemade Rosemary Flatbreads
- Servings : 4-6
Read more about this chef..