This Orange Vodka Soda is one of my favorite summer cocktails. It was ordered for me when I was in New York several years ago and it’s been a staple drink ever since. I’m a big fan of a cocktail that can be mixed up quickly for one or two people and this is definitely that kind of cocktail. It’s versatile too. Instead of using orange vodka, you could try another citrus flavored vodka and squeeze in the juice of the same fruit.
Have a great weekend!
Orange Vodka SodaSERVES 2 PrintDownload
- 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4 oz of orange flavored vodka
- about 2 cups of soda water or sprite (if you want to add a little sweetness)
- Squeeze about 1 1/2 tablespoons of orange juice into two glasses
- Fill with ice, divide the vodka and soda water between the two glasses.
- Stir well and garnish with an orange slice.