Fall GranolaSERVES 8 Cups PrintDownload
- 8 cups of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 cup of diced up dried apples
- 1/2 cup of canola oil
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 tsp of salt
- In a saucepan or microwave safe bowl heat up the oil, honey and maple syrup until it's all combined. Stir in the salt, cinnamon and nutmeg
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats and the oil and honey mixture until well coated. Stir in the apples, cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Lightly grease a jelly roll pan and spread the oats out. Bake at 325 for about 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. Halfway through the baking process, stir the oats around so they get evenly toasted.
- Keep in a airtight container for up to a week.
Breakfast Parfaits for TwoSERVES 2 PrintDownload
- About 2 cups of vanilla or honey yogurt
- 1 cup of pureed pumpkin (canned is perfect for this)
- 2 Tbsp of agave nectar or honey
- 1 tsp of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups of granola
- Fill an 8 oz mason jar or other cup/glass with about 1/3 cup of yogurt, top with about a 1/4 cup of pumpkin mixture and top with granola, repeat until full.