The last post on our blog tour through Italy is a super easy antipasto platter. At almost every meal I had while in Italy, there was always a plate full of prosciutto wrapped melon, shards of parmesan, fresh figs, salamis and mozzarella. Each plate came with a loaf of bread, olive oil and was of course devoured with wine. Pure heaven, people.
Since it’s Friday, I thought it would be fitting to share an easy antipasto to throw together for cocktail hour. No cook appetizers like this easy antipasto recipe make me so happy and you can use exactly what you have on hand. No need to color inside the lines here. Mix it up and serve what you love. Change up the cheese, meats, fruits: whatever you like! Assemble and serve. Done! Enjoy this easy antipasto!
Easy AntipastoSERVES PrintDownload
- On the platter in the pictures:
- cantaloupe slices
- parmesan cheese
- Cut shards from a block of parmesan.
- Cut the slices of cantaloupe in 2 inch pieces.
- Wrap the pieces of cantaloupe in prosciutto.
- Arrange leftover prosciutto on the platter along with the remaining ingredients.
- Cork your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy!