ColcannonSERVES 6-8 PrintDownload
- 1 1/2 lbs of red skin potatoes
- 1/2 head of green cabbage
- 1/2 cup of vegetable broth (Gluten Free)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Roast on 400 for about 20 minutes.
- Shred the cabbage
- In a skillet, add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Let it heat up and then add the cabbage. Pour in 1/2 cup of vegetable broth and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 10 minutes until the cabbage is soft.
- Toss the cabbage and potatoes together.
- Adjust the seasoning if need be and serve.