Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin BarsSERVES 15 bars PrintDownload
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter...gheesh...I know. Don't think about it.
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 jar of caramel sauce (like for ice cream)
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp of ground cloves
- Melt one stick of butter and combine it with the box of cake mix and one egg
- Press it in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish or small jelly roll pan.
- In another bowl mix together the other melted stick of butter with the remaining 3 eggs, pumpkin, powdered sugar, vanilla and spices.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the chocolate crust and spread it out evenly.
- Pour the pumpkin over the caramel layer and bake at 350 for about 50 minutes.
- Let it cool before cutting into bars.