I wanted to share this Champagne Berries & Lavender Cookies recipe with you. Another SUPER easy dessert idea with you today using the Tea Cookies that I make. I’ve probably said this before, but they’re a pretty versatile little cookie. You can use them in all kinds of different ways and one of those ways is in today’s no bake dessert.
This is perfect for summer entertaining, because all it takes to make it is a little mixing, popping a bottle and a little crumbling. Was I right? That’s crazy easy. The pictures show strawberries paired with the lavender cookies, but as we’re in the throws of peach and blackberry season, I suggest using those two fruits instead of strawberries. However, strawberries are always great with champagne, so you kind of can’t go wrong either way.
Enjoy this one! It’s a boozy favorite of mine.
Champagne Berries & Lavender CookiesSERVES 4 PrintDownload
- 1 package of Carolina Girl Cooks Lavender Tea Cookies
- 2 cups of berries or other cut fruit such as strawberries, peaches, blueberries or blackberries
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 bottle of chilled champagne
- whipped cream, optional
- Cut the fruit of your choice and sprinkle with the sugar. Toss to combine and set aside for about 5-10 minutes.
- Divide among 4 dessert glasses or bowls.
- Pour a little champagne over each glass of fruit. You don't want the fruit to be floating, just enough to soak up and flavor it.
- Crumble a few cookies over the glasses and top with whipped cream. Serve cold and immediately